The Rites of the Munay-Ki
Consisting of nine energetic transmissions, the Rites of the Munay-Ki facilitate the shifting of human consciousness, attune our neuropathways, and awaken the 12 strand DNA to evolve as a person of wisdom and self-empowerment – from homo sapiens (cognitive beings) to homo luminous beings (light body/quantum knowledge).
The Rites of the Munay-Ki are rites common to all shamanic traditions, even though each tradition is expressed in their own style. Originating from the Indus Valley, these Rites were carried by the Earthkeepers to the Americas when they crossed the Bering Straight from Siberia some 30,000 years ago. These Earthkeepers were the Laika, those who had accepted the stewardship for all of creation.
When the Spanish conquistadors made their way into South America, the Laika – Shamans of the Andes took their sacred knowledge and wisdom to the high mountains to guard and protect it along with their traditional ways. In 2006, the Q’ero Wisdom Keepers felt it time to begin the sharing of this ancient knowledge and wisdom with the world for its evolution. This is the time of great transformation on Mother Earth known as ‘Taraypacha’, a time when we once again meet our true selves.
The Rites of the Munay-Ki are nine rites of initiation given to us from the Andean Shamans. The word Munay is ‘love’. Munay-Ki means ‘I love you’. These energetic transmissions (Karpays) help us to live without fear and to step outside of linear time. They clear the luminous energy field of ‘psychic sludge’ and activate our luminous light body.
Traditionally, apprentices spent years receiving and activating each of these rites. Dr. Alberto Villoldo spent years among the Andean Earthkeepers and was asked to bring these Rites to the Western World. An additional Rite has been added called the Rite of the Womb – see below.
This is the time for the sharing of the Munay-Ki Rites with the world. The Rites are offered over 3-4 one-on-one sessions. There are three categories: The Foundation Rites, The Lineage Rites and the Rites to Come. When you receive the Rites, they are energetic seeds that you grow with your intention and specific ceremonial practices like the fire ceremony.
- The Healers Rite – awakens our ability to heal.
- The Bands of Power – for protection of our luminous field.
- The Harmony Rite – the seven archetypes are given as seeds that metabolize density and trauma to fuel the body and the chakras into their radiance.
- The Seers Rite – the ability to see with the eyes of the heart.
- The Day Keepers Rite – the healing of the inner feminine including all relationships with women.
- The Wisdom Keepers Rite – the healing of the inner masculine including all relationships with men
- The Earthkeeper Rite – connects you to the lineage of archangels and guardians of our galaxy and to help you dream the world into being.
- The Star Keepers Rite – Anchors you into the New Earth (after 2012) and assist the evolution of the physical body into homo-luminous (light body) and to process things on the level of Spirit.
- The Creator Rite – connects you with divine source within and awakens your god nature – pure consciousness.
- The Rite of the Womb – known as the 13th Rite of the Munay-Ki – connects you to a lineage of women who healed themselves from suffering and pain. You initiate the womb as a place to create and give birth to life.
The Great Principles
Earthkeepers, those who practice the Munay-Ki, follow foundational practices known as the ‘Great Principles.’ These are fundamental codes of behaviour and outline the highest form of their wisdom:
- Non-Violence – bring no harm to yourself or to others – this creates peace in the world.
- Truthfulness – be true to your word and let your word be true – then everything becomes so.
- Integrity – walk your talk – you heal the world and it becomes whole.
- Moderation – use wisely the life force within you – to live a long, healthy life.
- Generosity – give more than you take for nothing in the world really belongs to us – and everything will come to you.
As you nurture the Rites of the Munay-Ki, you develop a deeper awareness of the Soul Self, transcend all time and space and remember ancient memories. You are supported by the wisdom of the luminous beings who guarded these ancient ways breaking out of linear time to access and dwell in sacred time, free from karmic rebirth (reincarnation).
“The Munay-Ki is your invitation to dream an entire new world into being.” (Alberto Villoldo, Founder)
The Rites of the Munay-Ki
Now being offered by Rose Energetics.
Sessions are given as each initiate is ready. After the initial session, you are encouraged to nurture the Rites you received through ceremony for a period of time. Once these have been integrated, you book another session to receive additional Rites. I recommend 2-3 rites per session to allow for full integration of each Rite. Each Session: 90 Minutes $150.(USD)
To answer questions regarding the Rites of the Munay-Ki, feel free to book a complimentary consultation.
Another quantum opportunity to clear, release and transmute energies and embody more of your soul’s magnificence …
Join our Healing Circle
Saturday June 26th – 3pm PT/ 4pm MT/5pm CT/ 6pm ET
Sunday June 27 – 7:30am ACST (Darwin)8am AEST (Brisbane)
$20 (USD) Direct booking link –
Copyright (c) 2021 Katie Rose/Rose Energetics℠ * All Rights Reserved * You may distribute this material by copying and forwarding the url to those you wish to share with. This site is copyright protected.
Disclaimer – The information within this document is solely for your personal use and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You assume complete responsibility for your perceptions, thoughts, responses and actions stemming from the information given or assumed from the above information. Katie Rose and Rose Energetics℠ assumes no responsibility or liability for such. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained within this document or available through the web site below is for general information purposes only. Please see a medical professional if you need help with depression, illness, or have any concerns whatsoever. We do not offer medical advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other opinion on your conditions or treatment options. Services or products that you obtain through this website are for information purposes only and not offered as medical or psychological advice, guidance or treatment.