“Liberate & Activate Your Human Potential”
Cautions & Guidance
CAUTIONS & GUIDANCE
Thank you for your interest in Biofield Tuning. We encourage you to approach this non-invasive, powerful Vibrational Sound method with curiosity and discernment.
The following information is provided so that you can make the best decision for your well-being. Please note, we have not done extensive studies or organized research on these circumstances. This information is based on anecdotal experiences acquired through many sessions with Eileen McKusick, founder of Biofield Tuning and the extensive network of Certified Biofield Tuning Practitioners.
In all things, use your discernment as to what will benefit you and be aware how your body may respond both in a session and afterwards. Intentions for the session are always held to shift and integrate only the energies that are able to move during the session and that all things would be received with comfort, ease and grace.
Rose Energetics actively works to support your Vibrational Sound journey and experience. By sharing this information, we do not accept responsibility for any possible outcomes.
- Once cancer has advanced in the body, detox pathways are often compromised, and the body may have difficulty digesting newly introduced energetic input
- The body may not have the resources to effectively manage detox symptoms that may result from Biofield Tuning
- We have observed tumors may be irritated by tuning and as such, we suggest not applying forks directly on them
*These statements refer to cancer that is active and/or in treatment; not to cancer that is in remission
- Biofield Tuning may overwhelm end-of-life body systems which are often in a depleted energetic state
- End-of-life detox may be uncomfortable as the body may not have the resources to effectively manage detox symptoms
- Components of Biofield Tuning have been used as a means of calming the nervous system during end-of-life circumstances to ease transition
- During pregnancy, the body expends a tremendous amount of energy; Biofield Tuning may overwhelm this already overextended system
- The body may not have the resources to effectively manage detox systems which may affect both mother and baby
- Components of Biofield Tuning, such as using weighted forks on the body for limited duration, have been used to promote relaxation during pregnancy
ELECTRICAL MEDICAL IMPLANTS*
- Tuning forks may interfere with the electrical functioning of these devices due to the added vibrational input
- No reports of ill effects have been associated with newer pacemakers. Proceed with caution, careful observation, and the advice of your medical professional
Pacemaker, Medtronic pumps, neural implants
- When the brain is swollen, it takes time for inflammation to resolve.
- We suggest waiting at least 3 months after a significant injury for the brain to heal before receiving Biofield Tuning on or around the head. The rest of the body can receive gentle tuning shortly after injury occurs
- Each case is different – with mild concussions, components of Biofield Tuning may be used before the 3-month waiting period
- Suppressed emotions and energy can be held in adipose tissue. If there is extensive adipose tissue, Biofield Tuning may result in unpredictable and strong emotional releases and/or uncomfortable detox responses
- Individuals may be more comfortable receiving Biofield Tuning while seated versus on a treatment table
- A Biofield Tuning session may initiate a large release of toxins from cells, resulting in discomfort
- Some individuals with heavy metal toxicity have experienced a strong detox response following a Biofield Tuning session
- Consider seeking guidance for supplements that may support the detoxification process
CONSIDERATIONS USING WEIGHTED FORKS ON THE BODY
- Avoid using firm pressure with weighted forks directly over large varicose veins. This has the potential to dislodge blood clots
- Consider working gently with mild pressure in the area around varicose veins rather than directly on them
- No reports of ill effects have been associated with using gentle pressure on and around spider veins
- Avoid using direct pressure with weighted forks over dental implants, chipped/broken teeth, or bone fragments in the gums, as this may cause them to shift due to the vibration of the tuning fork
- Avoid working with weighted forks directly on any recent broken or fractured bones, as the vibrational input can be uncomfortable and interfere with the natural healing process
- Direct pressure with weighted forks on these areas may cause discomfort
- In these circumstances, consider gentle use of the tuning forks until you gain a sense of how your body responds
*Metal rods, screws, plates
It is important to let your practitioner know of any issues or concerns before the session so that these can be taken into consideration.
Book a complimentary 30 minute consultation with Katie.
Need a date sooner than what is available on the scheduler, please send an email as I keep a cancellation list.